Advisory & Organizational Pathways
Consultancy and Mentorship for Implementing Cancer Rehabilitation and Survivorship Services
Survivorship Solutions understands and respects the challenges that clinicians and teams face when implementing
Cancer Rehabilitation Services
Cancer Rehabilitation Service Line.
We understand that standardized processes & clinical pathways, such as
Collecting Patient Outcomes & Facility Metrics,
Creating Competent Cancer Care Teams,
Screening Patients for Cancer-related Impairments,
are essential to effectively deliver high-quality interdisciplinary cancer rehab & survivorship care services.
Our Advisory Services can help you & your team put it all together.
Our Advisory Team of professional consultants and experienced mentors consists of experts, specialists, and educators with a depth of knowledge in clinical, academic, and organizational acumen in cancer rehabilitation.
We utilize proven strategies and processes that drive the alignment, cohesion, and best-practice integration of sustainable programs and services to achieve our clients’ clinical and organizational goals.
Some of our targeted initiatives include:
- Safe, skilled, & competent interdisciplinary cancer care team building
- Solidified relationships, mutual trust, & communication between oncology medical, rehabilitation, & supportive care teams to ensure delivery of holistic, patient-centric care
- Cancer impairment screening, team triage, & intervention-focused clinical pathways for cancer rehabilitation & survivorship services
- Data analytics that include collection, aggregation, & reporting of patient & facility outcomes metrics
- Billing, charge capture, & documentation processes that drive reimbursement, financial sustainability, & growth
- Alignment with national regulatory guidelines & accrediting body standards
- Community awareness programs
Whether working with individuals, small teams, or large healthcare systems, our Advisory Team excels in providing consistent, dependable, and unrivaled support services to mitigate barriers, meet industry standards, and deliver solutions.
Please contact us directly for additional information and pricing of Advisory Services.
Learn about I.N.S.P.I.R.E., our Cancer Rehabilitation Service Line Implementation Program