Continuing Education Credit
This course was developed for both clinicians and non-clinicians. Many clinicians who enroll in this course may also choose to claim CE credit for the renewal/support of their professional license. (It is the responsibility of all clinicians & therapists to be aware of the continuing education requirements for maintaining professional licensure in their respective disciplines within their individual states.)
This course is currently approved for 26 continuing education hours for nurses, physical therapists, physical therapy assistants, occupational therapists, occupational therapy assistants, speech and language pathologists, SLPAs, audiologists, and athletic trainers. Physicians are also encouraged to apply independently for credit to support their professional licenses.
Participants who view all 35 seminars, pass each seminar’s post-quiz with an 80% or higher, and complete the final course evaluation form will receive a general certificate of attendance from Survivorship Solutions.
Clinicians who choose to utilize this course to support the renewal of their professional license will receive an official CE certificate upon completion of the course.
You may refer (below) for additional CE information and contact details for CIAO, our CE Provider.
CE Credit Provided by
Course certificates & transcripts provided through CIAOSeminars.com
For questions regarding CEU/Course Credit/Hours, please contact CIAO directly.
- CIAO is an ASHA Approved Provider (2.6 ASHA CEUs) submission of ASHA form required at course completion
- CIAO is an AOTA Approved Provider (2.6 AOTA CEUs)
- This course meets PDU requirements for NBCOT (26 PDUs)
- CIAO is a BOC Approved Provider #P2881. This program is eligible for a maximum of 26 Category A hours/CEUs.
- ATs should claim only those hours actually spent in the educational program.
- CIAO is an Illinois Approved Provider for PT/PTA Continuing Education
- CIAO is recognized as an Approved Provider for PT/PTAs by the NYSE Dept State Board for PT
- This activity meets the continuing competence requirements for PT/PTA license renewal in TX
- This activity is provided by the TX Board of PT Examiners Accredited Provider #2202009#TX
- The Physical Therapy Board of California recognizes CIAO Seminars as an Approval Agency to Approve Providers Offering Continuing Competency Courses. The Physical Therapy Board of California has determined that CIAO meets the standards set forth in section 1399.95 of the CA Code of Regulations.
- This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Alabama State Nurses Association, an accredited approver of continuing nursing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 31.2 hrs. PT/PTAs in NY
- 31 Hrs. PT/PTAs and OT/COTAs in FL (CE Broker #20-707839)
- 26 Hrs. PT/PTAs in AR, CA (CIAO-2106), IL, MD (2020-619), MN (3505), MS, NJ(2008-028), NV, OK( 202113215), TN (2020-159), TX (26 CCUs)
- 26 Hrs. Nurses #2-0.2350 (9/20/20-9/2/22)
- 24.5 Hrs. PT/PTAs in OH (20S1811)
- PT/PTA: FL (2021 re-approval), NM
- PT/PTAs in AK, AL, AZ, CO, CT, DC, DE, GA, HI, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, ME, MO, MA, MI, MT, NE, NC, NH, ND, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, UT, VT, VA, WA, WI, WY
This course is
offered for 2.6 ASHA CEUs (Introductory level, Professional area).
The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.
Meets PDU requirements for NBCOT.
CIAO is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to offer continuing education for Certified Athletic Trainers. Provider #P2881. This program is eligible for a maximum of 26 Category A hours/CEUs.
CIAO automatically reports to CE Broker for Florida Occupational and Physical Therapists and Assistants. Florida Speech-Language Pathologists can either complete the ASHA CE Participant Form (Bubble Sheet) at the course or self-submit through CE Broker.